Friday, September 15, 2006

I Heart Iker!


Unless you are an avid reader of the comments on NNM (and you should, there is hidden wealth there), you may have missed Ange reducing my love of football down to my lust for Real's goalie, Iker Casillas, and there may have been a splinter of truth under that fingernail.

Pics of him are few and far between, so imagine my delight when My French Boyfriend posted this bumper crop.

Now let's all sit back and imagine balls flying at his face...

Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Mmmm, tasty.

 
At 5:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair, I didn't realise what Iker looked like. Even a diehard football fan couldn't deny Iker's cuteness...I'm sorry, Mike. I don't blame you in the slightest.

 
At 5:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd pay good money to see Iker and Orlando Bloom getting it on. Oooer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home