Friday, September 15, 2006

Link-a-licious!

Yesterday morning, while trying to add an ace new blog find, Urban Creature, to my list of links, Blogger decided to save only half of my template.

Thankfully I had a backup copy so all was not lost, but the link list was old so I decided to overhaul it with Blogrolling. I've added all the blogs I frequent each day, even the naughty ones. I've just now finished. It is half 3 in the morning. If I've placed you in the wrong place or missed you off, just let me know.

If you're surprised you've been added... Hello, I've been lurking on your blog for a while, nice to meet you finally.

4 Comments:

At 5:20 am, Blogger RRP said...

hiya mike, thanks for the add. all too happy to return the favour. :)

 
At 9:38 am, Blogger walypala said...

Cheers, man, love your work.

 
At 9:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good Mike...

Can I ask how you managed the grouping in Blogrolling? Did you have to pay?

blogrolling only allows me to have a single list... :(

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Paul,

The grouping is easy, you just have to add a new blogroll in the main menu. As far as I can tell you can have as many as you wish. I set up about six.

Then you just slip the new script into your code, just like before.

Hope that helps.

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home