Saturday, November 04, 2006

Why you no update?

Hi y'all,

It is going to be a busy few days. Friends catching up, theatre, moving house, Melbourne Cup and possibly even a drive down the Great Ocean Road. Updates are going few and far between. On the upside, I am sure there will be many a pretty snapshot.

I'm out in Ascot Vale now, the edge of the 'burbs. If you want to be snooty, you can call it Travencore. It's a bit like that. It may be further out but that is a good thing. It means I need to use my trusty bicycle to get around. More bike = less gut. Good.

Speak soon.

7 Comments:

At 12:42 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Damn - just when I have nothing planned for the weekend, you decide to move out of Fitzroy and get busy! *grumbles*

 
At 6:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my side of the city!

mmmmhahahahahah mmmmhahahahahha!

 
At 9:27 am, Blogger cloudcontrol said...

oh, so THAT's where Tranevcore is...

 
At 10:33 am, Blogger MadeInScotland said...

hey, good luck in the gay blogs voting. I'd give it to you..I mean I'd give you some...voting.

Anyway, have you come across Dante's Cove? I'd love to read what you make of it, I'm sure it would be pap.

If you can't find it down under let me know and I'll try to get you one (I'm sure you can order it from amazon.fr, or fnac.com...but if you need assistance I can help you out so long as I get to blog your review *exclusively*.

czechOUT: Dante's Cove (Nude Pic Alert)

ahoj

 
At 8:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It Ascot Vale is Travencore, where is Newport?

 
At 11:40 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Newport is next to Williamstown, where it has always been.

 
At 7:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha thank god for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home