Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tourist Trap #3: The Great Ocean Road

Road Trip

So there is not much to say here, except that Andrew (a.k.a. He Who We Can Now Saw Good Things About) is a driving machine.

I'm leaving this post in here as a place holder for when I manage to source the photos from the other cameras that were there on the day.

Et puis vous voila!


We didn't make it all the way to the Twelve Apostles (of which there are only something like two left) but it was a beautiful drive nonetheless. We saw Bells Beach, or something closely approximating it, and some fantastic scenery. The road was winding and the weather was windy. It makes for pretty pictures but slow driving.

After lunch we headed back home through the rainforest and Geelong (which is prettier?).

Home, food, pick up clothes (and camera charger), drop of car, food, bed, wake, food, Melbourne Cup... Anyone tired yet? I know we were!

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:50 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Ooh, I know the answer to this one. Umm, Geelong?

 
At 6:22 pm, Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Rich, don't insult my home of Geelong.

...omg, sorry - I tried to type that with a straight face BUT I COULDN'T. Insult away. It's a hole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home