Thursday, November 09, 2006

La Clique @ The Spiegeltent


Oh my Lordy!

My last visit to the Spiegeltent (now at home in the Arts Centre forecourt) was to see Art of Fighting's etheral performance around this time two years ago, or was it last year? It is a fantastic venue and I have always been keen to get my arse back inside it. Saturday night, thanks to a benevolent friend, I got my chance.

I am sure you have heard everyone rave about La Clique. Part burlesque, part circus, all raunch. Well, it is all well and truely true.

I won't say too much because you owe it to yourself to see it with your own eyes. Let's just say, a few members of our party were going home early to finish what the show had started. It is that sexy. And it is funny too. And sexy. It has more OMG moments per hour than Cirque du Soleil, hence Kel's re-christening of the show... Cirque de la Gay.

Go!

Tags: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw Tina C there yesterday...very good!

Looking forward to this show, thanks for the heads up.

 
At 10:44 am, Blogger walypala said...

Make sure you get in quick, tickets are almost sold out I believe

 
At 4:10 pm, Blogger RRP said...

thanks for the tip, mike.

i'm actually going to catch this next week. looks like it's going to be, erm, sexxxy fun ;)

 
At 2:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back a few, I had someone drop a comment on my blog asking how they go about hiring O´mer for a party.

Errrr... I dunno!

Get in line and hold up a 'We love you David' sign?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home