Thursday, November 30, 2006

Catch up, you twats!

The next season of Shameless starts in the UK on the second day of the new year.

If you haven't caught this show, written by Cracker alumnus Paul Abbott, then get cracking. You've about a month to take in the 25 or so episodes so far.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Here's the first ten minutes of the first episode. If you're not hooked by the irascible charm of the Gallaghers by the end, well, I'd recommend you not watch any more because you'd probably find it rather dull.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:45 am, Blogger cloudcontrol said...

hehehe oh great, another show to get hooked on! It DOES look rather good, though...

 
At 1:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like crazy Sheila and her ever-present clean house. And that kid, Carl, who tends to say very little, but I reckon his character simmers -- he's in the mix, but most times it's under the radar. Reminds me of moi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home