Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Upcoming: Snow Patrol

I've been out of commission for these past few days. I'm okay... just listless.

The unemployment/career redirection thing is starting to get to me. Don't worry, I'll get on top of it soon.

In less dreary news, I got some tickets to the Snow Patrol gig in a couple of months. Andrew's friends tipped me off to the pre-sale gig over at the band's official website so I managed to pick up some excellent standing room of my very own. In Festival Hall, which is more than I can presumably say for many Melbournians, who may now be sporting tickets to the Sydney show due to a mix up with the links.

I did email the site to warn them but they obviously didn't get it in time. A circular came around today from Ticketmaster urging all to check their venues. All this confusion for a few lines of code.

Aaaanyway, you can see the gig has popped up in my Upcoming.org box to your left. It was a really useful tool in London to source gigs and the like but over here nobody seems to use it. Get there now, gig up and present. Join the cyber-party.

That is all. We will now return you to normal programming.

Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:03 am, Blogger g-man said...

pues, todavia te quiero. yo espero que encuentres algo pronto.

 
At 12:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to see them in Perth but like you care! Nerida

 
At 9:10 am, Blogger walypala said...

No, you're right. If you were a real friend you would be coming over here to see them! ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home