Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (or, This title is already too long so I think I may run out of sp

Watch in amazement as an intelligent Jewish Cambridge scholar makes generous helpings of Americans look scarily scary.

It is a little like filmed entrapment. Hell, it is a lot like filmed entrapment.

It is rather like the infamous Heston scene of Bowling For Columbine has been fed steroids and forced to train with the Chinese swimming team.

But it is incredibly funny in parts.

The man's got balls.

Cringefactor 9.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cringefactor 9 ...


Agreed.

I shiver when i watch some of his stuff. Don't feel sorry for the others, but man, I thank the stars I'm not the tall lunk being the foreigner doing that thing he does.

Oy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home