Thursday, August 10, 2006

Not Ready Yet

Trafalgar Squares
We wandered London today tying up some loose ends: passports, doctors... Boots!



Don is Boots crazy, Susan is Boots crazy... There is something I just don't get. Look how happy he is!

Don uncovered Neal's Lane today. What a colourful little London closet. It is as if someone has squeezed Brunswick Street into one small courtyard and then held a paint-balling festival.



Everything sorted now for the flight home. But I'm not ready.

There is so much I still need to do here, not tourist wise, but for me. It is difficult to explain; I've never been one to vocalise my goals but leaving now feels, well, slightly failure-ish. I know the circumstances are extenuating but in the end I leave here with no job (so close...) and no relationship (which pains me despite what has happened). On top of what I don't have, I also leave what I do: the film reviewing gig, some ace new friends and the travel opportunities the continent affords.

I may need a plan. Damn!

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home