Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Look Mum, One Hands!

Don (Monsieur Blather-Blog) snaps me mid-blog. He eloquently captures the best side of my best side. The other side is a little Phantom of the Opera... just kidding!

I know many of you have been popping in to get the latest recovery news. I am too busy coming to terms with still having a pulse to actually have my finger on it. Sorry...

That, and it is far too arduous to type one-handed.

I am doing much better but you can see for yourself next week when I get back to Melbourne on Saturday (I'll probably be okay to catch up on Sunday).

Word.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Would you like people waiting for you at the airport, or would you prefer to see us at your own time?

 
At 8:05 am, Blogger walypala said...

Airport cool.

Later cool.

Probably better later. It is a long way out to the airport.

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home