Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vision Impossible

This is a little video I took for you of what bad parenting looks like.



Yes, we popped down to see J.J. Abrams premiere his new film in London. It was a lot of fun and I am now thinner and taller thanks to the adoring crowds.

Once we got away from the whole Tom Cruise throng it was a calmer affair and the more interesting figures popped up. Unfortunately Ving Rhames and Philip Seymour Hoffman were no shows but Jonathan Rhys Meyers was there and Keri Russell. I caught some of them on camera.



Tell you what, those celebrities do take it seriously. Tom stayed out signing autographs and chatting to fans for a good two hours. We went and had dinner and he was still at it when we finished.

If only he cared for Suri as much as he does his fans.

Just jokes Tom, Xenu made me say it!

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:28 pm, Blogger D said...

I seriously hope PSH got paid a shart-load of money...

 
At 4:59 pm, Blogger walypala said...

And I hope he had no reason to stick it to his bedroom wall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home