Saturday, April 22, 2006

Super Uber Diva-licious

Who is the ultimate gay diva?

I know many a gay man who has spent the night tossing, his mind in torment, trying to find the elusive answer to this perplexing conundrum. To whom should we give that sublime place at the top of the pantheon of man-womanishness?



Cher? Celine? Anastascia? P.J.? Madonna? That chick from Roxette?



No!

Ladies and ladies, I present to you: MONICA NARANJO, the superstyled and multi-faceted gay diva extraordinaire. And she knows it, works it, takes it home and ties it to her bed. Rrrrrowl!

She is like Mecha-Diva... All the best bits rolled into one (I am sure you've guessed by now that all of those pics above are all the one and only Monica Naranjo).

Why am I going on about all this? Well, when I was in Spain the song, Sobreviviré, which ironically means I Will Survive, was one of the biggest dance hits playing in the pfft pfft clubs. I bumped into the film clip online and the memories flooded back.

YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT!!! (you have to scroll down the page to find her screaming away at #12).

Once you have done that, check out this piss take cos it is a fucking hoot!

Super special thanks to Per & Urban who not only provide Monica's clip but have been a brilliant sideroad on the superhighway of gay cinema.

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home