Thursday, April 13, 2006

Miss Me?

Sorry I haven't been writing all that much recently. I was at the cinema yesterday and today I was working. What did you say? Working? Yes, WORKING.

Last week it was stuffing envelopes, this week it is data entry. Foot's peeking through now but damn is this work mind numbing. At least it is money while I find something better. I have another day tomorrow and then four days of it next week. After that it is back to the drawing board.

Even if they wanted me to stay on I don't think I could.

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. Missed you... though I haven't logged on anyway for about 2 weeks... :) My computer has been packed up and now languishes in storage.

Congrats on finding some work... I have too... in Melb. for about 3 months. Also mind-numbingly dull. Or it will be when I actually get past the training stuff.

Now I am just trying to find a place to live. I am so confused.

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Wow, you've finally done it! Making the move to sunny Melbourne.

Give Rick and JP a call; they'll help you out with what the areas around Melbourne are like. Where are you going to be working.

My job finishes at the end of this week. They may want to extend it but I don't think my brain would take it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home