Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sevice With A Smile


This is a little snap we took at our local ASDA. Check out the customer service charter.

CAN I PACK YOUR BAGS FOR YOU?

That is certainly something that we've never been asked over here. London seems to have a strict: Pack 'em yerself, guv'! policy. I can't imagine it makes supermarket checkouts more efficient and to my mind it is just as easy to place the groceries in a bag as it is to pass 'em on down to us.

One of life's little mysteries...

P.S. To his credit, Nash was a lovely chap (though he was very strict with his plastic bag rationing).

Tags: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:48 am, Blogger Maria Palma said...

I like it when companies post their customer service policy for us to see. It shows that they really are dedicated to providing great service.

By the way, I "borrowed" your picture for a post at my customer service blog and gave you a link as well...thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home