Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let the Sunshine In

Some marketing company is trying to go grass roots with the new Danny Boyle flick.

I'll play along. Here is the new trailer for Sunshine. Boyle has teamed with Garland again. Sure he wrote that abomination of a novel The Beach but he also gave us 28 Days Later so I am waiting to see what he can pull together with this one. Apparently the dialogue is quite stilted but from the trailer the action looks pretty tight.



Fingers crossed.

At the very least we know that Danny Boyle can make even the most appalling screenplay intriguing. Just look at A Life Less Ordinary.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great!!!

And not just because Chris Evans is so sexy...

I must admit that I thought the sounds track was from Torchwood. I guess it was also based on an earlier theme...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home