Friday, January 12, 2007

Hey Now, Hey Now - The Boyfriend's Back

Peek A Boo
I don't know if you'd figured it out or not but the past month has been rather emotionally tumultuous at this end.

Breakups are chops.

I know I have mentioned it once or twice, but to protect the innocent I have refrained from bellyaching about my emotions, post after post, which is more than I can say about my conversations with friends. And total strangers too. Sorry. I know I have bored you all to tears over the past few weeks. It has been pretty much Andrew this and Andrew that. It must have been terribly tedious.

Well, apparently Andrew was feeling the same way as I was (the missing each other crazy part, not the tedious part) and last night we decided to pick up where we left off. I'm still getting my head around it.

Feels strange.

Very strange.

But very good. Such an insanely descriptive word: good. I'd try to think of a better one but I'm too tired.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 10:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh. This is not good, Mikey. This is fantastic! terrific! amazing! wicked! intergalactic! I am so happy for you. And me, because I love you both and it has been a tumultuous month.


Steff xx

 
At 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh luuuurve!!!

You can't plan for it
You can't understand it
You can't direct it

You just have to enjoy the ride...

(good luck)

 
At 1:36 pm, Blogger cloudcontrol said...

does this mean we get more movie reviews now?

Haha.. but seriously, very happy to hear you're happy.

 
At 2:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with you and your tendency to pick the worst photo possible and sprawl it across the world wide web? eh? APW

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger walypala said...

It is not my fault. I was forced into it.

Germans can be very persuasive!

Who is this anyway!?!

x

 
At 3:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Germans are you talking about??? Nice necklace though APW :).

xx

 
At 3:12 pm, Blogger walypala said...

It is a lovely necklace!

It is a pity that it is all you can see. I think APW is complaining that there is not enough of the young man's face in shot.

I'll have to hunt down another where you can see him better.

XXX

 
At 12:18 am, Blogger whatev said...

Eccellente!

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger RRP said...

glad to hear.

and great to have met him that same nite.

stuff that bar from cheers, there's a new place to go where not everyone might know your name, but fark if good things doesn't happen there.

xx

 
At 12:03 am, Blogger n/a said...

Does this mean I am not going to Big Day Out? Ha ha

 
At 1:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two were positively adorable last night together.

 
At 12:30 am, Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Good for you guys!

(...I'm never sure what to say in these sorts of situations when I don't know the people involved, so I'll leave it at that)

 
At 7:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go. Result
All you wanted. Thrilled for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home