Thursday, December 21, 2006

¡¡¡Feliz año nuevo!!!

I'm starting my new year before this one is over. I've just decided.

Things are looking up.

The job thing: Some very nice opportunities popping their heads up, including a possible inroad into a decent advertising company.

The house thing: A nice little number in Fitzroy coming available in late January. Looks promising.

The hand thing: Fuck it, I can use it.

The boy thing: Only one cure for that...

I'll keep you posted. ; )

Happy New Year!!! Let's kiss that last fucker goodbye!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:12 pm, Blogger cloudcontrol said...

Moving to the 'Roy?

Hooray!

We should have a drink some time to celebrate the awesomeness of being a 'Roy local, and bitching about the weekend blow-in carnies. Hahahaha.

Have a feliz navidad now! ;)

 
At 12:28 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

I'll second that - you'll make an excellent member of the Fitzroyalty, Mike!

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

By the way, I might be looking for more than just a reviewer come February - perhaps a News Editor will be required...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home