Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Digging In

On account of the recent meme, a timely visit by a fellow Battlestar Galactica devotee and, I suppose, my recent return to Melbourne, I've been noticing the growing web of Oz bloggers out there, especially in Melbourne.

I've always blogged on an island. A friend recently berated me (friendlily) for being an impersonal blogger. I don't suppose No-necked Monsters ever really set out to be an online diary, though it has skipped through that field at times. I guess I always kept a rein on that side of the blog out of respect for my partner. Now that our relationship has come to an abrupt conclusion, I may gaily wander those fields more often, maybe.

Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that I've added an Oz blog section in the sidebar as I am going to start paddling off my island and out into the shimmery blogosphere. If you are an Oz blogger, pipe up, shout out, drop in...

Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:16 am, Blogger richardwatts said...

You cannot escape the Blogsphere, Mike; it will draw you in...

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

er, thanks!

I'd never seen you around before but you've added me so that's nice! I'll throw u a link from my blog.

Geelong is where it's happenin'!

...except not.

 
At 3:38 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Fuck, I just realised there is probably some time honoured protocol or tea ceremony that I'm not following.

That's not like me *cough*

If I'm being rude or ungainly, feel free to put me in my place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home