Sunday, August 20, 2006

F.Y.I.

Well, it's all over!

But what a fantastic result. I'm so glad Pete and Glyn were together in the end.



Do make sure to watch Pete's interview with Davina, especially if you haven't seen him much on YouTube.

The housemates say it best but I'd like to echo how brilliant it was to see such a rare human being on reality television.

And finally, there have been some requests for more Nikki, so please enjoy:

Nikki and the bed incident
Nikki and the air conditioning incident (in English)
Nikki and the air conditioning incident (in Welsh)
Nikki and the case of the ghetto slag
Nikki and the mp3 player incident (a MUST see!)

Or, if you can't be bovered with all that, check out her Best Bits montage



Tags:

4 Comments:

At 7:14 pm, Blogger D said...

I'm so glad he won...second only to Nikki in terms of hilarity.

 
At 7:17 pm, Blogger D said...

Oh - and thanks for all of the Nikki links. God, my mind is so corrupted.

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Who are you and what have you done with the Donald who said:

I wonder if I am truly out of touch with the zeitgeist, when the entire Big Brother bollocks just strikes me as nothing but vacuous, self-perpetuating tedium wrapped in product-placements.

VICTORY!!!

 
At 12:20 am, Blogger D said...

Yes, but...but...

Okay, okay. (Bastard!)

Can I at least qualify that my comments were more aimed at the Australian BB? Where was our Pete? (Wankers!)

Plus, at the time I had not seen, nor heard the walking, talking astonishment that is Nikki!

Oh, who am I kidding.

I concede.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home