Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Craw

The Craw
Some devotees of the site have been begging for photos of my hand since the stitches were removed earlier this week (you macabre devils, you), so I oblige.

Kate and Kate have given me some exercises to ensure the scar tissue doesn't attach too firmly to the tendons. There is very little movement at the moment and I have to be tres careful that I don't reopen the wound but apart from that, everything is peachy apparently.

It is quite awkward getting through the day one-handed. You'd be surprised at the menial tasks that rely on both hands. It can be frustrating but everyone is very helpful.

Helsa has already renamed it "The Craw", so beware!!!

Tags: ,

8 Comments:

At 5:28 pm, Blogger D said...

Oh puhlease...it's nothing a quick dab of Clinique Stop Signs Hand Repair can't handle!

Seriously though, it is certainly looking better. Keep up your exercises or (Kate)x(Kate) will be on your ass, ohhhkaaay?!

 
At 1:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! It's like a little puppy. Well, if that's puppy is a Chinese Crested, then it is...

 
At 8:15 am, Blogger walypala said...

OMSBLJ, that made me laugh, just when I really needed one!

x

 
At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:32 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Stuart, Caddie,

Please rest assured that I have received your email and will respond in due course.

I believe such matters are better resolved in a more private forum.

Regards,

Mike

 
At 8:40 am, Blogger RC said...

the craw...what a fun name.

 
At 10:12 am, Blogger walypala said...

Indeed...

Well, if you can't laugh, what can you do?

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Is that deleted message what I think it is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home