Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack, and so is Buffy!

Sorry I haven't been posting all that much, ladies. I have been terribly caught up with a couple of "New Australians". Five solid days and nights of drinking = no blogging.

Anyway, I'm back now for a few days (we head off to Manchester on Friday) so you have to put up with me again.

In more important news: Buffy is coming back!

Well, only in comic form but it is written by Joss "I own Buffy's cute little arse" Whedon so it is sure to be taken as canon. According to Popwatch the new adventures follow on from the big eventful conclusion of the final episode (which we can't mention until someone gets off his arse and watches it!)

I'm in!

Tags: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:11 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home