Sunday, May 14, 2006

More J. C. Leyendecker


Earlier today, sorry yesterday (it's just gone midnight) I posted of Mamluke's awesome photostream. I was particularly taken with J. C. Leyendecker and I was reminded of a pic I had found a while back in one of Worth 1000's photoshopping contests and secreted away on my hard drive.

Well Mamluke had the original in his J. C. Leyendecker set.


I know the photoshopping didn't take much; there was a hell of a lot of subtext there already. Not surprising since Leyendecker was a darksider who lived with his lover and even immortalised him as Arrow Shirt Man.

It is also nice to know that a 'mo was instrumental in redefining good old Santa to the red suited fellow we know and love today.

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home