Thursday, March 09, 2006

Is Change As Good As A Holiday?


For all of you who complained about my lack of posting yesterday... Here's why! I have been renovating.

Here is the new look design. It is exactly the same as the old design but with pretty pictures, new colours and no rounded corners. I am not really happy with the colours yet (especially soul gangrene but I shall tweak them over the next few days) and I still may bring back the rounded corners, though purely for safety reasons.

I mentioned before that this site is named after one of Elizabeth Taylor's lines in "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof", which despite all of its southern melodrama is one of my favourite films. I suppose I just wanted to make the link a little clearer.

Let me know what you think of the new look. I don't think I'll change back but it would be nice to know if I am making your eyes bleed.

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:10 pm, Blogger D said...

Very fancy shmancy. I like it. Can you do a Jake G theme next?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home