Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bad News? Good News?

So I have just finished a good session of bawling like a babe.

There, there. All better now. Or as good as it is going to get.

I am a supreme fool. Most of you know that the whole "I still have not received a single job offer" thing was getting to me. Well I checked over my curriculum vitae and found that I had written my mobile number down incorrectly. Instead of 5836 I had typed 5386. Hoorah!

So I have just finished (r)emailing all of the jobs I have applied for in the last few days as well as all of the temp agencies (even though it makes me look about as professional as a two year old.

Maybe things will start looking up again.

Mother FUCKER!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:49 pm, Blogger D said...

These things happen. No biggee. Keep on keepin' on.
D x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home