Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yu.m.my

I just thought I'd explain a little better the new "del.icio.us" goodies in the sidebar.

Put simply, del.icio.us is an online library of all of my browser links. Ultimately, I imagine, there will be no need for browser links, they will just be links. Storing them online like this allows me to take them wherever I go. Weeeee!

The best thing is that you can share in the wealth. Over on the sidebar, below the flikr photos, are all of my most recent finds. Clicking on any of them will take you there. If you want more control over your adventure you only need to click on the "my del.icio.us" link and you will be taken into the dark recesses of my web-life. You can even make yourself useful and suggest places for me to visit.

Once inside everything is arranged with tags so it is very easy to navigate through the "folksonomy".

"FOLKSONOMY"??? Never fear, it will be part of your lexicon soon.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home