Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No Wire Hangers!!!

Over at Dlisted they have nabbed a recording of everyone's favourite "Alias" guest start, Faye Dunaway hissy-fitting on an answering machine message.

This only makes me want to see "Mommie Dearest" all that much more (Byron where are you when I need you?!?!?). You can expect a review in the next few weeks, along with a few other classic movies that I have set out to see for the very first time (most notably "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?" and "The Maltese Falcon").

On a very, very tenuously related note: Don't "Alias" fans make good conspiracy theorists!

Tags:

2 Comments:

At 9:39 pm, Blogger walypala said...

I have "Baby Jane" and we are just waiting for a good time! Goodie goodie!

I will hunt down the other two with a vengeance. "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" is playing in the West End at the moment with Kathleen Turner in the lead.

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Was she wearing her hat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home