Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Cheer Me Up!

Went to that interview today. Seems like a dead end (even if I get the job).

The interview took place in a hotel restaurant and took all of three minutes. He said £6 an hour, I said £8 an hour. He said I may call, I said okay.

At least I got to put my suit on.

To cheer me up I have been looking at some funny things on the net:


maakies.com, two strips in one. I don't know why but the humour appeals to me even though I know it shouldn't. I like the outlandishness of the characters like Drunky Crow.



Cyanide and Happiness, a little strip that JP sent over and I think is absolutely hilarious and irreverant.



Married To The Sea, a daily cartoon that tickles my phancey.



And finally, superdickery.com, a site dedicated to exposing to the world how much of a dick Superman really is. All of the images are taken from real comics from a more "innocent" age. Check out the Seduction of the Innocent section. It's a hoot!

See! All better...

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home