Friday, February 10, 2006

It has finally happened

I know many of you have been waiting many years to see me in a suit. Well it has finally happened. I have bought one.

My new Sunday bests cost me £149 (but it was reduced from £300, so it is not too cheap). It is 100% wool and quite heavy weighted (thanks Rick). I know it is a little out of the ordinary but I am not a huge fan of ordinary.

























If you look carefully, you can already see that my eyes have taken on that dead, demonish look of the businessman.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:02 am, Blogger D said...

With apologies to G & S:

"He is the very model of a modern English business-man,
(Though wears a suit and finery far better than a pommy can),
Excels in matters musical, both live and pre-recorded, and...
Underneath, will still remain, a bright-eyed, aussie larrikin."

:-)

Don't fret Mikey, you look great! No heavy-weighted 100% wool could ever deaden your charms,

D x

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger walypala said...

Aw, shucks! Thanks Don.

I am actually quite looking forward to wearing it. I was going to buy some shoes in Paris (because, as you know, I don't have shoes that would be suitable) but couldn't find any.

I think that I am going to have a hard time buying shoes because I just flat out despise business shoes. I can see the style in a suit but not in those pointy leather elf shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home