Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday's Child Is A Ranter!

I'm sorry, but this is disgraceful!

BBQ Disgrace II

I've a good mind to put a blue rinse through my hair and write into the local paper.

Caught this scene walking back from North Fitzroy early in the morning. It is the barbecue area next to Fitzroy Pool.

Who in their right mind could think that they are justified in leaving a public area in this state?

Hell, y'all know that I'm not the tidiest of people but when it comes to community areas I'd like to think that people have some sense of civic duty.

That's the problem with the youth nowadays, no respect.

But seriously, I would like to see a more community feel come back. Fuck terrorism, fuck locks and alarms, fuck dirty barbecues. I want to go back to a time when you could leave your door open and not be worried. Where people could organise street parties because they actually knew their neighbours and when you could speak in a foreign language on an aeroplane.

Oh well...

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home