Monday, October 23, 2006

Sunday In The Park...

"Thus goes everyone to the world but I, and I am sunburnt"
(Much Ado About Nothing II. i. 293-4)


We spent the most relaxing day in Edinburgh Gardens yesterday. A little too relaxing, a little too long.

And now we are paying for it in the strangest of places. Along with my chest and face, the right sides of my knees smart.

I also learnt that scar reducing silicone strips block harmful U.V. rays. Go figure!

I do tend to catch the sun early in the season. It probably has something to do with not remembering, even after all these years, that the sun burns when you sit in it unprotected, and by the time you notice it is too late.

Still, it was worth it. Very relaxing.

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Oooh, fur! ;-)

 
At 10:18 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Yes, and it is all singed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home