Thursday, October 12, 2006

"No wire hAAAngERSSSS!!!"

I may have mentioned a few weeks back that Stu found me a cheap-as-chips copy of Mommie Dearest down on Smith Street a few weeks back. Well we finally got around to watching it.

Faye Dunaway is fantastic as Joan Crawford. Indeed, I believe she used the film as her end of term submission in her final year of study at the Piper Laurie School For Overacting, from which she graduated with a perfect GPA.

Her expertise in the field of overacting has never been more clearly evident than these masterful seven minutes of celluloid.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, La Dunaway.



Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:02 pm, Blogger Steven said...

I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the dirt.

Classic!

 
At 6:19 pm, Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Did you scrub the bathroom floor today?

GET THE AJAX!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home