Friday, September 22, 2006

Q and A, Without the Qs

Another Thursday, another dose of Q+A. Nothing new there.

Fun night. Busy night. Late night.

Shamil and Neale rocked up in their suits after "networking" at Fruits and Suits. Hmmm "networking", sounds suspiciously like Orwellian doublespeak to me. I am going to tag along next month for some "networking" too.

I was unceremoniously introduced to my first real life Melbourne bloggers, R*Y A N and Downunderpants D-U-P. I was rather skittish and had to chase after my friends before they were mistaken for accountants (in good suits) so I only very briefly spoke to Ryan but I returned later to help DUP unleash himself on a poor unsuspecting target. I hope he was successful, I didn't see how it turned out.

That's all. I just wanted an excuse to post those photos. Barry is a strange place without the punters.


Tags: , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:03 pm, Blogger RRP said...

thanks for the mention, mike.

it was good to meet you, albeit all too briefly.

beer on me next time we bump into one another at barry's.

cheers!

 
At 12:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe the next bloggers get together could be at Fruits in Suits?

 
At 7:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nice to finaly meet, I had a ball. Now if you don't mind I'm off to read through the rest of your blog. I hate to be caught out twice!

See you next time!

 
At 10:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were horribly overdressed, but thankfully I was too pissed to care. Glad you liked the new suit Mike. We must see you out in yours again :)

By all means come along to FIS. The more the merrier... though it was packed tighter than Barry this week!

 
At 7:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi I do not look like an accountant in a suit. More like a cabdriver moonlighting as a chauffeur. Anything but an accountant.

I'm rather over FIS but will no doubt see youse there next month.

As for Barry I just think its the jeans he wears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home