Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sex Sells


Just the other day I posted about an interesting new blog from Turkey, named So Slowly and how advertising firms have gone completely bonkers.

Well it seems to be completely and utterly true.

You know sex sells. They know sex sells. Hell, Lassie knows sex sells! But some enterprising young company has taken the concept to the absolute letter.

The site at the other end of this link is EXTREMELY un-work-friendly!!!

It is certainly audacious, and kind of cool but I sincerely hope it is not a harbinger of the future of advertising.

Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:19 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Posting about Sexpacking.com is soooo two weeks ago, Mikey - get with the blog-times! ;-)

 
At 5:42 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Mea culpa, Richard.

You know I rarely have my finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest trends in sexxxx.

I am still stuck in the missionary position...

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

What's sex again? I haven't had any since January, so what would I know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home