Wednesday, May 24, 2006

BBUK: Hail Sezer

I know I promised you some Shabaz today but there is still precious little of him on the net. He flew the coop today so I am sure there will be some more clips popping up soon. I'll keep hunting. In the meantime feast your eyes on Sezer.

The public seem to be writing him off as a slimy "geezer" but I really think there is more to him. Maybe I'm biased.



He has gone the hard sell on Imogen (who is positively gorgeous) and tonight it seems to have paid off. Everyone else is cynical but I think they make a great couple.

Aaaww!

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger walypala said...

I will certainly be collecting as much as I can. And of course, I will share the wealth!

 
At 11:09 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Go you for rating a mention on Dude Tube, one of my fave blogs (although I gotta say, I prefered it when it featured mostly drunk straight boys, as opposed to exhibitionist gay boys....*sigh*). Anyway, Mike rules! Mike rules! Mike gets to see all my favourite bands! Bastard. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home