Tuesday, May 23, 2006

BBUK: Resilience Masterclass

I feel it is my duty to anyone out there to give them advance warning that this blog is going to plunge new depths over the next thirteen or so weeks.

I also have to say that tonight's edition of Big Brother was sublime. Unfortunately, as it only finished moments ago you will have to wait for the juicy bits but I can give you the basic gist.

What was a happy home only a few days ago has splintered due to the shenanigans of Shabaz, the "Paki poof". In the housemates' defence he is tres O.T.T. but at the same time they are dealing with it like school children (believe me, I know). Shabaz readily offered up the "it's because I'm too gay for you to handle" excuse. While that certainly played a role in the beginning of this situation, Shabaz's coping strategies and his eagerness to slip into the role of house pariah have simply exacerbated the problem.

The last shot of tonight's show had Shabaz pilfering the house's food and hiding it in the back yard.

"Oh, the satisfaction," he beams. Absolutely clueless!

Until I someone uploads that I offer up instead a quick vid of one of the other nutbags in the house.



Tags: ,

5 Comments:

At 1:58 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

And for all those Aussie BB fans, and for you Mike, seeing as you're missing all the meat on display - such as Jamie, oh my! - I give you:

http://allaussiebeef.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooer. I dont mind Daffyd the farmer just wish he would stop crying all the time. But I gotta say this year's Australian BB does seem rather good - absolutely love the bitchiness. Not sure about Goth Elvis initially but he may be growing on me (or perhaps tis fungus). Still UK BB does sound even better - perhaps Sezer and Shabaz will eventually get it on ?

 
At 8:02 am, Blogger walypala said...

Oh god JP. Honestly, if it were an Aussie girl carrying on like that you'd have been screaming about how much of a bogan she was.

She is horrendous but I love her so.

I watched an episode of BBOz today though and I have to agree with you. There is no diversity in the house. It is populated with the Bali set.

I don't know why they choose such a homogeneous bunch. It is like watching an episode of Home and Away, only with extra cock.

 
At 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. (a) I am so very drunk following lengthy business lunch. (b)Am listening to "unpretty' by TLC on repeat loop on my ipod sp thas grate too. So lets have more fat people on the TV. Like Jade. Also JP dont be so mean to out home and away crowd. Also word verification is really hard after two bottles of wine.

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Hang on, don't knock fat people on TV.

Sarah Marie and Christie were both tops as well as being top of the food chain.

The beauty of BB lies in the mixture of people. Old, young, cool, outrageous, normal, obscene, devout, firey and placid.

Besides, beautiful people have generally had to work less on their personalities. All they seem to have to talk about is boob jobs and threesomes. Yawn!

Bring back ugly people. Tim and Daniel, people with brains or antagonistic people like that guy with the dreds from a few years back.

Enough of BB YHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home