Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Sun Doesn't Shine Out Of My Arse...


Got this shot on the way back from dinner. My camera has an artistic life of its own. I don't mind most of the time.

We went out to dine at La Tasca, in Covent Garden this time. We were joined by Trevor and Juliet, two of Roger's friends. It was nice but after two meals there the whole fanchise deal got a little tired, even for a tapas bar.


We didn't stay out late since I was still feeling a little flat because I am a fool who can't even type out a mobile phone number.

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Mikey, the sun shines on your face, a much prettier vantage I am sure. Though your flash is trying to compete with its better in a very bad way.

We all have bad days. Somebody interested in offering you work will soon get over one typo.

Cheer up. It will happen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home