Tuesday, March 14, 2006

London's Not Calling

I am starting to get a little down about the whole job search thing. There seems to be very little space to flex over here if you don't have any experience. I feel like I am eighteen again, trying to chip my way into the workforce. The whole catch 22 of getting experience if every position calls for experience. Even the temping agencies require experience.

I know deep down that as soon as I get my foot in the door there will be opportunities to run free but at the moment the doors do not seem very foot friendly.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 am, Blogger D said...

Hang in there Mike, I'm sure something will come up. I think it's a matter of persistence and luck, so all the best.
Keep your chin up, mister.
D x

 
At 2:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Donald in this instance... even if I can not seem to agree with his film reviews :)

Sometime soon someone will give you a break... I keep telling myself that too.

In the meantime, have you considered steel-capped boots?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home