Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Song... Indeed!

I have been leaving my iPod on shuffle over the last week and listening to some of the goodies that have buried themselves in there out of earshot. So far I have been amazed that I didn't listen incessantly to Okkervil River's Black Sheep Boy when I first slapped it on there. The other little gem that I rediscovered is blur's Think Tank. The track that took my fancy was 'My White Noise', what a great sound. I have no excuses for not having listened to this album. I was an absolute fanatic for the band for years. I think I was just a little scared off by the divergent sounds on the disc. Don't worry, I'm off to rectify that right now.

Absolutely co-incidentally Pathalogicaloptimist over at ¡Viva la graham! posted the video for the track 'Good Song' and it is genius.

Enjoy!



You like?

On a similar note, I was just wondering if any of you were interested in the RadioBlog over in the sidebar. I know I haven't updated it since December, sorry, The Decemberists. It is just that it is quite an arduous process and I don't know if anyone was really bothered. If you are, tell me so and I will get onto it right away.

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:05 am, Blogger D said...

I love it! So much in such a short piece. Tragic, haunting, and chock full of nuts.

 
At 2:59 am, Blogger walypala said...

Of every description!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home