Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Birthday To James! EXTERMINATE!!!


Here, for the first time on this site (I think), I bring you undisguised images of our new housemates, James and Angela. It is James' birthday today and he has two new remote controlled daleks. What a nerd!

We all got up this morning and played with them. What NERDS!!!

Back to the nerd cave!

P.S. For those of you that don't read comments we are nerds, but cool indie type nerds with an air of cool (and without the bad hair). So there!

Tags: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:37 am, Blogger richardwatts said...

Remote control toy daleks? I WANT ONE!

 
At 2:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One? Two?

I want a whole army of them... just imagine the sound "EXTERMINATE" reverberating from thousands of cute little daleks.

Sigh...

p.s. can they levitate up stairs?

 
At 9:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that shocking photo of us is just deserts for waking you up with an early morning chorus of 'EXTERMINATE!'

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger walypala said...

Careful, we don't want this to escalate...

Starts with daleks and photos and ends with crow-bars and switch blades.

It is all fun until someone puts an eye out and that little globulous eye dangles on its ligaments and grates against the open zipper of your jacket.

I do apologise, I am in the middle of watching "Fight Club".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home