Friday, January 27, 2006

3, 2, 1... Contact!

Hey you all,

Just wanted to let all of you know how to leave a comment here in case you didn't catch the link cos it is quite small. It looks like this (you just need to click on the underlined comment link next to the speech bubble):


Everytime you leave a comment it also gets emailed to me so I see it pretty quickly (plus I can rush and remove comments if things degenerate and you start slinging offensive language at each other a la the Brokeback Mountain talkback).

In other contact news, the other day I used iChat to video natter with Rick and JP and it works a treat. It was almost like being there but without the sweltering heat and the tennis. To prove to you the wonders of iChat (and to annoy JP to boot) I sneaked some screen shots. Get in and grab a look quick cos I know they are going to force me to remove them.



If you want to rush out and buy a new iMac or MacBook Pro (ooh flash) they have a built in iSight camera. Just visit the Apple Australia website. Otherwise, if you are cheap and don't care for style, you can buy any old camera and use a PC by downloading AIM. The two programs (iChat and AIM) are compatible, though I am not sure that I have managed to get it to work kink-free yet. My iChat username is noneckedmonster@mac.com

And finally, I thought I would post a few pics of me (me, me, me!) that I am trying to choose between for my profile. Ultimately I have to have them on the web to put them on my profile so I thought I'd put a few on so you could complain if you don't like the one I have put on. Talk amongst yourselves...



UPDATE: It seems you have been looking at my profile (cheeky monkeys!) so I will get on to that soon too.


Love yous all! XxX

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:58 pm, Blogger D said...

Heya, I posted your speakers on Friday, so hopefully they are now headed north, Miss Teschmacher, north! Shoes will follow...
I forgot to say give my love to Becks. I had promised to call her sometime soon, and find out how the South American "mission" went, but need to get the time-difference sorted. You're in the past now, right? 1983-something? Tee-hee.

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Thanks Don, you are a STARRR!!! And you are going to make it BIG in this town, i tell ya!!! BIG!!!
I didn't tell you that I had to unpack half my luggage and disperse it through my hand luggage as well as buying duty free so I could secret some more in the carry bags, just to avoid a $200 excess baggage fee!
I will pass your love on to Becks. She is well by the way and looking almost too fabulous darling!

 
At 9:39 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

I like the upside down picture best. Oh, and the BDO was bloody good; more fave bands that you missed, no doubt! Not No Doubt tho - anyone for whom they are a favourite band should be expunged from life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home