Tuesday, April 10, 2007

300 (or, SparrrttaaaZZZzzzzzz)


I know Shamil has been waiting for this review to pop up because he mentioned he was going to mention my delay on his blog. He didn't, of course, because his blog has fallen into an even greater state of disrepair than mine...

So, 300, a movie I'd been hanging out for for 8 months or so, one of the few hype machines I bought into. And once again, a massive let down.

It was fun for about 15 minutes, but let's face it, two hours of abdominal muscles in slow motion quickly becomes tedious. The plot is thinner than the character development, and that is saying something.

All body styling, no substance.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the word for this film is LAME

saw it tonight, and even the abs couldn't keep me awake.

:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home