Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Melbourne Gains A Pretty Fruit Basket

I have to say, the most interesting thing I've ever seen on the corner of Chapel and Toorak was a three storey high billboard of a gorgeous Country Road model. Apparently, according to Andrew (not that Andrew, the other one, the one that is going overseas again soon, yeah that one) I never saw The Fun Factory in its heyday.

And I never will. It is being demolished to make way for this rhapsody in medal and glass:


Excited? I am. Apple Stores, which are actually owned by Apple, are few and far between and tend to take in a whole range of functions above and beyond the two-bit resellers that we are accustomed to. They are real crowd pleasers too.

AppleInsider has the whole story and some more pretty pics for you to gawk at.

Now, if only they can find some way of including a three storey high model into the design.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home