Monday, October 02, 2006

Victory, Victory, Victory

Guess what?

That's right, I missed another Victory Match last night. Whatever could have made me forget that there was a football match on?

All I can say is that I had a great night. Passable meal with great company in the bar with no name (I'm not being circumspect, the bar really has no name, or does it?) It was a great night.


Aaaaanyway, they won without me being there. 4:1 against Queensland Roar.

I'm not missing the next one, I bought a couple of tickets this morning. Sunday 15 October, 3pm, I'm there with bells on.

Full match report

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Blogger richardwatts said...

This is starting to sound serious! :-)

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger walypala said...

Oh, come now...

It's been four days, gimme a break.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home