Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's A Nothing Post

Well, I am well in the thick of another data-entry-esque-ish position after my little mind-numbing stint at the National Childbirth Trust. Thankfully this posting is a little more varied and therefore less monotonous. The downside is that it is in a school. Of all places they put me in a school!

Being here (yes, I am at work at the moment) reminds me of all the good things about teaching. I do love the energy of these places. Don’t fret though, it doesn’t take much for me to conjure up the negatives.

Interestingly, all the teachers here wear suits. There is a far more structured approach to the profession it seems, for better or worse. Working on the administrative end is also quite interesting though not altogether new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home