Thursday, February 23, 2006

A L I A S !!!

I know there has been one singular question burning on your collective lips since this blog hit the "blogosphere". I know you have been dying to ask it. Well now you can!

Where is my Alias fix?

And the very very very spoilery answer is HERE!

Alias, trash tv par excellence, is returning in just over a week to finish off its last ever season. Who will show up? Who will die? Who will die then come back from the dead then die again? When will Jennifer Garner reveal she really is an hermaphrodite?

All these questions will be answered in the final story arc, which concludes for ever and ever in May (or does it?)

UPDATE: Apparently the return date is no longer March 2 but has been changed to March 2006. I guess that means that they haven't chosen the exact night they are going to screen it on. I would imagine that it will play in the first week of March though. All good things...

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:40 pm, Blogger walypala said...

I'm SO excited and I just can't hide it!!!

It is so good that they have been given enough notice to wrap things up properly. Could you imagine the show ending on a cliff hanger for the next season and the next season never showing up?

So who is this Rimbaldi dude anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home